Private Driver Rome to Sorrento / Sorrento to Rome
Send a request
Rome to Sorrento Transfer with a Private Driver
- Distance in general terms: 265 km (164 miles)
- Duration: 3h 15 minutes (depending on traffic)
Deluxe Limo Italy is here to deliver a first class, solid and professional limousine service. Our team of excellent English speaking drivers covers all of Italy and abroad. Fully knowledgeable chauffeurs and high standard fleet of luxury cars, minivans, vans and SUVs are here to serve you. Book your Rome to Sorrento Limousine Transfer with us and let our skilful customer service help you throughout your needs.
Looking for a direct Sorrento to Rome car service ride or wondering to take some time to discover and enjoy further beauties on-the-way? We are happy to offer both options.
Attractions During Your Private Transfer from Rome to Sorrento
- Frascati. 25km South-East of Rome you may find the synonymous to Roman wine. Although not as famous as other Italian wine regions, Frascati has been producing excellent white wines from the 5th century BC and it’s the most often mentioned wine in Italian literature! Ancient Romans referred to their wine as the “Golden Wine”, not only because of its colour but also for its value. You may be surprised to know that, on the over 1.000 taverns located in Rome in the XV century, the wine producers of Frascati owned almost all of them. Beautiful landscapes and rolling hills full of marvellous vineyards can be experienced before heading to your final destination with our limo service. A sip of exquisite wine together with a taste of traditional Roman food is waiting to make your journey even more satisfying.
- Anagni. Discover this stunning unspoilt little medieval town located in the centre of the Lazio region of Italy with your shuttle service. Known as the “city of Popes” because it gave birth to 4 of them, this amazing little gem was used by many Roman Emperors to escape the heat of Rome in summer. Fascinating buildings and impressive cathedrals and crypts can be admired within a unique and romantic setting, that was chosen for the shooting of the famous film La Ciociara with Sophia Loren. And while you’re there, why not take a little time to taste the local wine, the so-called Cesanese. Its production is also connected to the popes that brought such reputation to the city. Among the local foods instead, we suggest you the famous Ricotta cheese, produced with methods handed down for centuries from the local shepherds.
- Caserta, Naples, Pompeii or Herculaneum. Just less than an hour North of Sorrento you will be passing next to spectacular masterpieces of architecture, listed as Unesco World Heritage Sites. Why not take into consideration to stop and visit the beautiful Reggia di Caserta, the biggest imperial residence of the world, the Royal Palace of Naples or the imposing beauty of Capodimonte? Naples itself is a stunning and contradictory beauty, with so much history to offer and so much charm. From the boardwalk of Naples to the Vesuvio, to the fascinating view from the district of Posillipo, you may start to understand the meaning of the famous popular saying “see Naples and then die”. It is obviously related to the unique and quite undiscovered beauty of this city. And just a step before the Amalfi coast you may want to stop and admire some of the most famous and best preserved archaeological ruins of the world, Pompeii and Herculaneum.
Be sure to get in touch with us today! Our well-known reputation together with an incredibly reliable and professional staff will grant you the best chauffeur travel experience. Following you step by step, we’ll just leave you to relax and enjoy. Choose comfort, safety and elegance for reasonable cost.
Send a request
I just wish to send this message to you to let you know that we had a blast today in Rome with our driver and our guide! We are very very pleased with your service and would be more than happy to spread out the words for your company in any way that I may!
I just wanted to thank you for all your help. Your company far exceeded our expectations! Every single aspect of our trip was stress free and so much fun! 23 days is a long time and there was not a single tour or transfer that we didn't enjoy.
- New York
I am speechless of how wonderful our trip was. Honestly it was the best experience of our lives. We can't wait to go back! I cannot thank you enough for all that you did to make our vacation the most luxurious and smooth trip of our lives!
- Los Angeles
I am writing to you to thank you for making our trip such a memorable one. We are talking of it all the time! It was your resources and guidance that gave us an in-depth insight into your rich country in terms of history, architecture, good food etc. The driver / guides, the guides etc. were all superb. We are ready to turn right back to Italy!
Why choose our Limousine service
Our mission is to provide unparalleled travelling experiences by combining reliability, precision and efficiency with the typical Italian passion, creativity and insight. With 25 years' experience in the travel industry, we observed the performance of over 350 chauffeur companies in Italy and partnered with those that demonstrated very high service standards. When the array of ideal affiliates was completed, Deluxe Limo Italy was finally launched. Our Limousine service network covers the totality of the Italian territory from the Alps to the “tip of the boot” and arranges private driver services in every main city of Italy as well as at every airport. On the contrary of the current trend “go global”, we dedicated our energy to specialize in operating exclusively in Italy where logistics and business approach greatly differ from region to region, so as to offer top level service to our customers throughout the whole country.
DESIGN YOUR PERFECT ITINERARY WITH DELUXE LIMO ITALY TRAVEL TEAM